News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Off-roading and sunlight are not included in the Cybertruck warranty

Started by Redaktion, October 12, 2024, 03:19:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Cybertruck's marketing is heavily focused on portraying it as a tough all-terrain vehicle. However, a closer look at the Cybertruck's warranty gives a bit of insight into Tesla's confidence in the truck's capabilities. In a post on Reddit, Cybertruck owners discuss what this means for the vehicle's ownership.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Off-roading-and-sunlight-are-not-included-in-the-Cybertruck-warranty.900404.0.html

Ish

You'd have to be a pretty big moron to buy one of those things... really anything that has to do with the Muskrat.

vrvly

I use a normal car off-road.
Is it a truck if off-roading is not even in warranty?
I'm not sure how the warranty normally is, but seeing people not satisfied is enough for an answer.
It's a toy or they made it feel like it with their action.

Cheri Trettin

You were so close to sounding like a name calling intellectual. Then, you spelled forehead incorrectly?!?! Karma's quick to clarify!! 🤣🤣🤣

Thama

I have an F150.  Most of the warranty is voided if you are off roading. It's pretty standard.  Core things like the power train are covered but almost all else isn't. 

Don't know why we make these weird claims against tesla without doing the due diligence of seeing what the rest of the industry does. 

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview