News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Black Myth: Wukong - Our benchmarks of the new Unreal Engine 5 game

Started by Redaktion, August 17, 2024, 20:36:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Hunter2020

Anyone who don't know who Wukong is... He's the character Sun (aka The Monkey King) in Mobile Legends and is a prominent figure in classical Chinese literature!

Worgarthe

Can't wait to see NikoB coming here with one of his billion different names; I have no doubts that he will find every existing GPU in the world shameful because none of them can push this game fully maxed in native 4K at 60+ fps.

TruthIsThere

If Game Science & Epic could solve the notorious UE5 stuttering that's
plaguing BM: Wukong (no, Epic has not **corrected** this issue, regardless what Epic & its shills claim) BM: Wukong is an easy, and worthy, Game of the Year winner!

dfbdfbb

GeorgeS

I tried to toss 3 different systems at it:

- Asus G14 w/4070m, I used low res+medium settings to where it looked and performed well
- Razer 13" w/1650m, I used very low res+low settings. Nether looked or performed well
(I may try my RTX3070 eGPU with this and see if it helps)
- Razer 14" w/1060 (Linux), unsupported platform. :(

So with only the G14 to really judge, it can look good enough (IMHO) however the $64 question will be how is the game mechanics+story+???

Svetlana Adi

Black Myth: Wukong is pushing hardware to its limits with Unreal Engine 5 in GuauMod.io. Users report performance challenges, including stuttering, even on advanced systems. Optimizing for high frame rates remains a significant challenge.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview