News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Beautiful Samsung S95C OLED TV hits record low thanks to 53% price drop

Started by Redaktion, August 04, 2024, 20:43:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An Amazon-owned online retailer is selling the 77-inch and 65-inch versions of the Samsung S95C OLED for very intriguing prices, which are particularly attractive when compared to the just slightly improved 2024 TV models.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Beautiful-Samsung-S95C-OLED-TV-hits-record-low-thanks-to-53-price-drop.871519.0.html

TruthIsThere

"Price our products as HIGH AS THE MARKET WILL ALLOW, then later, we will give the **illusion of a discount** to FOOL the unwise into believing that they are really getting a "great deal" with our so-called "discount" (all board members laugh).... do all agree and in favour (board responds) - YEAH! Woohoo! "You are our hero" - "best strategy yet leader!" 😏

Yogi Rogers

Hey I'm just wanting to know, the prices you are quoting are American dollars? Also are these items (tv's) available to New Zealanders. Thanks

Enrico Frahn

Quote from: Yogi Rogers on August 05, 2024, 22:41:32Hey I'm just wanting to know, the prices you are quoting are American dollars? Also are these items (tv's) available to New Zealanders. Thanks

Hi Yogi,
we mostly refer to USD prices since the majority of readers are from the US. Unfortunately, these big TVs won't ship to NZ, so you would have to check your local retailers to find a corresponding deal.
From what I've gathered, Samsung TVs should be available in NZ, but it might be difficult to find these older 2023 models since many vendors have already cleared their inventory to make space for the newer 2024 versions.

DBEYR

Quote from: TruthIsThere on August 04, 2024, 21:03:43"Price as HIGH AS THE MARKET WILL ALLOW, then later, we will give the **illusion of a discount**

First time I sold a house, I tried selling it for what it was worth. Not one person would pay the fair price. And so, I raised the price. Had five offer me the fair price in an hour. If you price stuff fairly, nobody will buy it. Doing what you describe is simply meeting the market demand. It's called Capitalism. Giving people exactly what they want. Only an angry communist would have issue with that. Don't you want to be notified of when it is time to buy? What? You do not have any money? Yeah, that's a common feature of angry communists. Sigh.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview