News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6 ranks 1st in DxOMark's foldable phone category

Started by Redaktion, August 04, 2024, 14:02:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

DxOMark has published the camera test results of the recently launched Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6. With an overall score of 133, it currently ranks 1st in the foldable phone category. However, when compared to all the other phones the benchmarking firm has tested, it holds the 45th spot.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Z-Fold-6-ranks-1st-in-DxOMark-s-foldable-phone-category.871213.0.html

Ricardo Tituana

Shawn H

That's ONLY because DcOMark for some reason won't score OnePlus Open's camera, which blows the other foldable away. They score the screen and the audio, but for some reason seem to refuse to score the camera. I had the Z fold 5 and now have The OnePlus Open, I had them both at the same time for a week and took a lot of side by side photos, and it isn't even close, the Open kills it in the zoom, and the non zoom photos, not even close. I even used my fiancé's S24 Ultra side by side with the Open, and it was close, the S24 definitely is better, especially on zoom photos, but not that much better, it was close. If DxOMark tested the Open's camera, I bet it be top 20 in the overall, but absolutely 1st in foldable.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview