News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Casio rolls out new WS-B1000 digital watch with two-year battery and app controls

Started by Redaktion, August 02, 2024, 11:38:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Casio is rolling out a new digital watch, the WS-B1000, to countries worldwide. The wearable has a simple feature set, with controls and insights in an accompanying app and a two-year battery life. Plus, customers in the US can currently buy one version of the product at a discounted price.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Casio-rolls-out-new-WS-B1000-digital-watch-with-two-year-battery-and-app-controls.870129.0.html

Hunter2020

Casio watches suck. You can only replace the battery 1 time before you destroy all that stuff inside trying to replace it.  After that the watch becomes no more waterproof and the contact between battery and watch becomes loose.

Dario

Quote from: Hunter2020 on August 02, 2024, 17:19:54Casio watches suck. You can only replace the battery 1 time before you destroy all that stuff inside trying to replace it.  After that the watch becomes no more waterproof and the contact between battery and watch becomes loose.

Weird I had my GBD-200 apart at least a dozen times, just spent the whole day at a water park, still ticking.  Maybe I was at a waterpark with no water.  Or maybe you broke your watch.

Rogers

I was wearing my Casio watch the other day and was thinking how great it would be if it had Bluetooth capability, and now they're rolling one out?! 😳 Freaky. But I wanted my Casio watch to be able to control media playback on my phone and check message notifications, not sync alarms and stopwatches.. hopefully someone will find a way to jailbreak them and unlock better functionality.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview