News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ProArt PX13 review - The world's fastest 13.3-inch 2-in-1 thanks to AMD Zen 5 and RTX 4070 laptop

Started by Redaktion, July 29, 2024, 10:01:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve1

Quote from: heffeque on August 01, 2024, 17:39:08What's the difference other than thickness/weight.
Thickness and weight aren't enough difference for you? 14 inch display with duct taped minipc on the back is also a tablet in you books?

heffeque

Quote from: Steve1 on August 01, 2024, 18:36:48Thickness and weight aren't enough difference for you? 14 inch display with duct taped minipc on the back is also a tablet in you books?
If the mini-PC is thin enough, like a "compute stick", then more or less yes.

Steve1

Quote from: heffeque on August 01, 2024, 18:43:41If the mini-PC is thin enough, like a "compute stick", then more or less yes.
Yeah so here you basically have miniPC the size bigger than display attached to the back of the display. So even in your terms - as it's much bigger than compute stick - it's not a tablet, even "more or less".

janposp

Hi!

would it be please possible to update DPC latencies once LatencyMon start working?
I am especially interested becvause this one is advertised as studio notebook but I am afraid that due to too high latencies it will not be usable for audio production/live plays.

many thanks in advance!

heffeque

Quote from: Steve1 on August 01, 2024, 18:57:18Yeah so here you basically have miniPC the size bigger than display attached to the back of the display. So even in your terms - as it's much bigger than compute stick - it's not a tablet, even "more or less".
That laptop 2-in-1 isn't that thick. You can continue ranting about it. I'm sure Asus will take note of your rant.

Steve1

Quote from: heffeque on August 01, 2024, 19:51:08That laptop 2-in-1 isn't that thick. You can continue ranting about it. I'm sure Asus will take note of your rant.
You've already got yourself into logic trap with a minipc attached to the back of a display, but still keep double-downing?
That convertible laptop is not 2-in-1 and it's VERY thick (3 plus times thicker) and hefty compared to actual tablets. There's no "tablet" in it, it's a misleading marketing.

toortle

Nice spamming guys 👏 Are your lives really so boring that arguing here is the most exciting thing to do?

Steve1

Quote from: toortle on August 01, 2024, 21:43:24Nice spamming guys 👏 Are your lives really so boring that arguing here is the most exciting thing to do?
Does this toxic comment make you feel better and more important.

heffeque

Quote from: toortle on August 01, 2024, 21:43:24Nice spamming guys 👏 Are your lives really so boring that arguing here is the most exciting thing to do?
I'm actually having fun. It's entertaining 😝

Steve1

Quote from: heffeque on August 01, 2024, 21:55:24I'm actually having fun. It's entertaining 😝
What's your fun in demonstrating you are stupid and stubborn to community.
It was just a bit funny to watch how you got yourself into the minipc+display logic trap and then had to turn on your heels.

indy

Yes.  I don't mind having a boring life.  What's it like to shame others, though?

heffeque

Quote from: Steve1 on August 01, 2024, 21:59:40What's your fun in demonstrating you are stupid and stubborn to community.
It was just a bit funny to watch how you got yourself into the minipc+display logic trap and then had to turn on your heels.
Yes... tablet is just what you decide is a tablet. If it's thicker, it's no longer a tablet, it's a miniPC+display. Great job! 👍

randomeur

What's the current alternative of this without discrete graphics?
Namely, AMD Ryzen Zen 5,
Don't care about thinness but good thermals, keyboard and trackpad.
Crisp screen with high brightness. No need for 120Hz.
Long battery life.
Works well with Linux.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview