News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MINISFORUM V3: Powerful AMD Ryzen 2-in-1 and Surface Pro 11 rival drops to lowest price yet on Amazon with $300 saving

Started by Redaktion, July 24, 2024, 22:19:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

MINISFORUM has been selling its first 2-in-1 since April. Equipped with a 165 Hz display and an AMD Ryzen 7 8840U APU, the MINISFORUM V3 remains one of, if not the most, powerful 2-in-1 around. Seemingly for a short time, the device is available on Amazon for just $949 with 32 GB of RAM, 1 TB of storage and a detachable keyboard cover, a $300 and near 25% saving.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MINISFORUM-V3-Powerful-AMD-Ryzen-2-in-1-and-Surface-Pro-11-rival-drops-to-lowest-price-yet-on-Amazon-with-300-saving.867002.0.html

JUAN_pcbox

MINISFORUM V3, the first two-in-one that competes with the Surface, surpassing it in all CPU, iGPU and NPU.
I think a new version of MINISFORUM V3 is coming for Christmas but with Zen 5 and with CAMM2 RAM modules that are easy to change by the user, this would be the definitive blow, a best-seller and this is what the rest of the manufacturers should do.
I have read the comments on YouTube about the MINISFORUM V3 and people in professional computer forums indicate that it is the best product of the year 2024

death of V3

Quote from: JUAN_pcbox on July 25, 2024, 12:54:52MINISFORUM V3, the first two-in-one that competes with the Surface, surpassing it in all CPU, iGPU and NPU.
I think a new version of MINISFORUM V3 is coming for Christmas but with Zen 5 and with CAMM2 RAM modules that are easy to change by the user, this would be the definitive blow, a best-seller and this is what the rest of the manufacturers should do.
I have read the comments on YouTube about the MINISFORUM V3 and people in professional computer forums indicate that it is the best product of the year 2024
give it a rest lol. nobody is buying the failed V3 and are you leaking specs of the upcoming model? because we know you for sure are some minisforum paid bot.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview