News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Don’t buy the iPhone 16 yet: 5 reasons the iPhone 17 will be worth the wait

Started by Redaktion, July 23, 2024, 20:19:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

While the iPhone 16 lineup is still months from launch, recent leaks indicate that waiting for the iPhone 17 might be the better choice if you're not opting for the Pro models. Below are five key features of the iPhone 17 series that could make you rethink purchasing the iPhone 16.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Don-t-buy-the-iPhone-16-yet-5-reasons-the-iPhone-17-will-be-worth-the-wait.866586.0.html

The Werewolf

steveio

Quote from: The Werewolf on July 23, 2024, 20:55:51Wasn't planning on buying either of them, so not a problem.
I'd say you're the boring clown of the group talking about his shitty android but that would mean you have any friends.
And we bothknow you've been stuck in your room the past 10 years only talking to your mom and sister when they bring you food.

steveio's dad

Quote from: steveio on July 23, 2024, 22:26:05
Quote from: The Werewolf on July 23, 2024, 20:55:51Wasn't planning on buying either of them, so not a problem.
I'd say you're the boring clown of the group talking about his shitty android but that would mean you have any friends.
And we bothknow you've been stuck in your room the past 10 years only talking to your mom and sister when they bring you food.

Don't describe your life here.

The first comment didn't mentioned about Android OS and secondly not everyone is interested in each generation of iPhones they might get 18 series iPhone or remain with their current 15 series iPhone.

A

Quote from: steveio on July 23, 2024, 22:26:05

Moron white trash or negro, get lost with your drowning states of america country hehaha born stupid people crapple is mads in china

indy

Reminds me of Pixel.
Don't buy the 8, cause it's pretty much like the 7. (This was true.)
Don't buy the 9, cause it's pretty much like the 7. (We'll see.)
The 10 is supposed to be somewhat revolutionary, so either the 9 needs to be <$600, or I will just wait until best bang/buck hits.  I no longer buy phones at full price on release.  Especially since Pixel's support policy is the best in the business... what is the rush?

Eric Schmidt

Don't buy the Pixel because we officially got rid of our corporate mission statement "Don't be Evil." Read between the lines. We're now fully dark side bro. Spying on you and selling your data to advertisers no matter what you do, even you email. Your location, where you are during the day, all that goes into the AI to figure out what products and politics to feed you on YouTube. We're in control. You're our product and we sell YOU. Muahahahahahahahaah. And all for saving $100 off an iPhone. Where did you think that $100 savings came from anyway? Muahahahahahaah, haha, hahahaha.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview