News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel is far from being out and has all it takes to make a comeback

Started by Redaktion, July 19, 2024, 13:11:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The deck is not fully stacked against Intel yet. The company still has tricks up its sleeve. Some of those are coming onboard Lunar Lake family chips which might prove enough for Intel to triumph in the laptop segment of the market.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-is-far-from-being-out-and-has-all-it-takes-to-make-a-comeback.864421.0.html

sdfghj

Why intel would be "out" even, because someone made cpu with 3 points more in geekbench? Intel is the biggest CPU producer, they will not be out. And it's not the first time they fall behind in tech.
Kids are overreacting to benchmarks and trying to make serious business predictions while their only business experience is a $15 skin in CS they've sold.

JULIA_ROBERTS

In computer forums, most people are very clear that Intel has never had REFRITS for 5 years, and AMD has made such a big leap in performance in both CPU, iGPU, and NPU that it surpasses AMD in all three aspects.
In addition, the problems of high temperature and high energy consumption are essential in laptops in recent years where AMD has surpassed Intel with its new Zen architectures.

Georges

ROTFLMAO!!!

What a bunch of nonsense!!!

"Trendy" business's MIGHT refresh a PC every THREE YEARS (sooner of course if it breaks) while MANY are much longer than that.

Only those that have $$$ burning a HOLE in their wallet upgrades < 5yrs!!!

Granted it took Team Blue >10yrs to come out with a compelling replacement for my 2600K (Sandy Bridge) however I don't have any compelling reasons at this point to upgrade any further. (From AMD or Intel)

So "team blue" isn't the best right now? That may (or NOT) change.

systemBuilder343

I dunno about you but I'm sick of burning holes in my thighs with a 2019 MacBook Pro with i9-atomic cpu inside.  Intel is designing a whole new CPU, using entirely new design tools (they've never used before), at a new foundry, with a new process node (to them), I think we'll be lucky to see working silicon by December ...  I'm buying a Ryzen HX 370 AI, I bet the laptop makers will finally allow the sale of 32GB laptops despite the bribes they've been taking from intel to gimp the Ryzen laptops!  Let the floodgates open in July !!!

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview