News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

How to choose the right PC desktop for video editing?

Started by williambglowacki, June 25, 2024, 14:57:45

Previous topic - Next topic

williambglowacki

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to get a new PC desktop specifically for video editing and could use some advice on what to look for. Video editing can be quite demanding, so I want to make sure I choose a desktop that can handle intensive tasks smoothly. Here are a few things I'm considering:
What are the best CPUs for video editing? Is it worth going for the latest high-end models, or are there more cost-effective options that still perform well?
Graphics Card (GPU):
How much RAM is ideal for video editing? I was thinking at least 32GB, but is that overkill?
Any recommendations for monitors that provide accurate color representation and are easy on the eyes for long hours of editing?
How powerful should the power supply be to support all these components?
Is it better to buy a pre-built video editing PC, or should I consider building a custom one? What are the pros and cons of each option?
I'd love to hear about your experiences and any specific recommendations you might have. Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
Danielle Morris

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview