News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The ThinkBook 13x G4 could be one of the best ultrabooks if it were not for the keyboard

Started by Redaktion, May 31, 2024, 04:49:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new ThinkBook 13x G4 is a high-quality and compact 13-inch notebook with an Intel Core Ultra processor and a high-resolution 2.8K IPS panel with 120 Hz. The device is impressive in almost every respect, but the keyboard mars what is otherwise a very solid device.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-ThinkBook-13x-G4-could-be-one-of-the-best-ultrabooks-if-it-were-not-for-the-keyboard.842778.0.html

westlly

I'm wondering if there will be a Snapdragon X Elite version of this laptop - would be an absolute banger - I would like to update my comment as a result of reading the actual reviews of laptops equipped with Snapdragon SOCs: at the moment I would be more interested in the Lunar lake version of this Thinkbook 13x gen 4, especially in regards of thermals. Snapdragon laptop's battery life is not that much longer to worth to deal with compatibility issues, at least for me.
P/s: FNaF has influenced the horror game genre as a whole, inspiring other developers to create similar experiences.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview