News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Photo comparison: Across Paris with the two best camera phones of 2024

Started by Redaktion, May 27, 2024, 20:32:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

There are many gorgeous subjects to photograph in the capital of France. But which phone is able to best capture them? Armed with the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra and Honor Magic6 Pro, we embarked on a journey through the streets of Paris and even climbed the Eiffel tower.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Photo-comparison-Across-Paris-with-the-two-best-camera-phones-of-2024.841617.0.html

TruthIsThere

The "best" camera/image is not these oversharpened, ect. / Ai trickery post-processing imagery. 😏

As a great man had once said - "the best camera is the one in your (OUR) pockets" - not in someone else's pockets.

Mike0902

The problem I have with expensive phones is that a large proportion of the cost has gone into the camera and you need to ask yourself if you bought an expensive camera would you think of chucking it away after a couple of years? Basically that's what you are doing with expensive phones that have an average use time of 2 to 3 years at best. I'm not falling into that trap, the majority of phones have a decent enough camera, especially when they are mainly used for happy snaps to post on social media. I refuse to buy a camera with a phone attached, I buy a phone with a camera that isn't a rip off and doesn't cost a fortune, the new Poco F6 is a prime example. These kind of articles are for interest only and have no influence over my buying decisions. 

TruthIsThere

Quote from: Mike0902 on May 28, 2024, 17:21:20The problem I have with expensive phones is that a large proportion of the cost has gone into the camera and you need to ask yourself if you bought an expensive camera would you think of chucking it away after a couple of years? Basically that's what you are doing with expensive phones that have an average use time of 2 to 3 years at best. I'm not falling into that trap, the majority of phones have a decent enough camera, especially when they are mainly used for happy snaps to post on social media. I refuse to buy a camera with a phone attached, I buy a phone with a camera that isn't a rip off and doesn't cost a fortune, the new Poco F6 is a prime example. These kind of articles are for interest only and have no influence over my buying decisions. 

Exactly!

Almost every 2018 (e.g. Huawei Mate 20, ect. but also around the same time when Huawei started getting super stupid with its price hiking), DECENT, mid-range+ phone up to today can produce these stills, but MUCH better, with today's software.

These so-called " AMAZING image sensors" is just a lie to push, and excuse, ridiculous prices every year.

Invest in PROPER software that can be used in 10x more applications and produce TRUE professional  quality results, not into these hardware clowns.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview