News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Doogee V20S: 5G smartphone with a second display, tough housing and dual SIM

Started by Redaktion, January 12, 2024, 22:10:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A second display and 5G with dual SIM functionality: Doogee is launching a new and particularly robust smartphone in the V20S. The model also comes with a high-performing SoC and extensive features.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Doogee-V20S-5G-smartphone-with-a-second-display-tough-housing-and-dual-SIM.792370.0.html

Mike E Boy

I have owned a 4 Doogee phones.  This is the worst.  After charging, it has to be reboot or you won't receive  calls or be able to make calls. Battery life is great, as with all Doogee phones I have owned. Camera specs sound great and take bad quality photos at high mega pixels. The screen colors on mine are bad as well, very red. Also, expect zero customer support from Doogee.

Daddy John

I have a Doogee s98 and love it. The phone takes great photos and works great, I will buy another when I need to replace this one.  I am glad I found the review by Naomi Wu on YouTube that turned me onto the brand

Chris F

I have had a number of 2nd-3rd tier Chinese phones. They seem OK but they do come with compromises, a major one is non-existent support and software/firmware/security updates.
My question is, why bother them when can opt for the Samsung A range.

Chris F

Quote from: Chris F on January 14, 2024, 12:12:27I have had a number of 2nd-3rd tier Chinese phones. They seem OK but they do come with compromises, a major one is non-existent support and software/firmware/security updates.
My question is, why bother with them when you can opt for the Samsung A range?

WesBob

Quote from: Mike E Boy on January 14, 2024, 09:48:09I have owned a 4 Doogee phones.  This is the worst.  After charging, it has to be reboot or you won't receive  calls or be able to make calls. Battery life is great, as with all Doogee phones I have owned. Camera specs sound great and take bad quality photos at high mega pixels. The screen colors on mine are bad as well, very red. Also, expect zero customer support from Doogee.
Hi! Which one "is the worst"? Did you already get a V20S? I can't find them for sale yet on aliexpress but that was about as far as I looked.

Banzi

Very very good phone type I have had I have own about 3 type of DOOGEE they all excellent in shock, water proof and good speed I would advicise more people who never get one to try one of the best phone model....

I enjoy my DOOGEE

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview