News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google: Neue Pixel-Features geleakt. Kunterbuntes Pixel 9 Pro Schutzhüllen-Lineup zu sehen

Started by Redaktion, July 28, 2024, 18:23:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Ein geleaktes Google-Promovideo hat Ende der letzten Woche neue Kamera-Features gezeigt, die in Form eines Feature-Drops exklusiv für das Pixel 9 Pro vorbereitet werden. Damit dürfte Google sein Pulver aber noch nicht komplett verschossen haben, wie ein prominenter Leaker verrät. Zumindest zwei weitere konkrete Pixel 9 Features werden genannt, zudem ist das bunte Case-Lineup für das Pixel 9 Pro vorab zu sehen.

https://www.notebookcheck.com/Google-Neue-Pixel-Features-geleakt-Kunterbuntes-Pixel-9-Pro-Schutzhuellen-Lineup-zu-sehen.868127.0.html

eastcoastpete

Of course, I haven't seen the Pixel 9 Pro (XL) myself, but if the "leaked" pictures are the final form - as we can assume - I can only hope that the performance of the cameras will indeed far exceed that of the setups in the Pixel 8 Pro. Because this new design looks (to my eyes, and IMHO) almost ugly compared to the camera bar across the top in the Pixel 8.  The new design appears to have been chosen mostly just to be different than the predecessor, but gives up the signature look of the Pixels, which I found far preferable than that of many of these "camera islands" on other Android and Apple Smartphones.  Oh well, at least Google won't raise the prices - oh wait, they will😶. 

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview