News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo laptop with AMD Ryzen AI 9 365 pops up on Geekbench

Started by Redaktion, July 02, 2024, 13:10:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A Lenovo laptop powered by the AMD Ryzen AI 9 365 has popped up on Geekbench. The system scored 2,544 points in the single-core test and 12,745 in the multi-core test. These benchmark scores are lower than expected, but given that it's one of the early benchmark results, it could be because of low optimization or power limitation.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-laptop-with-AMD-Ryzen-AI-9-365-pops-up-on-Geekbench.855799.0.html

Elias_40

I want to see these Lenovo ultrabooks with the AMD ZEN 5 since it is just what I need. For those who are a gamer, they need a dedicated graphics card; for those who are not, 90% of the population with AMD ZEN 5 has more than enough CPU + iGPU RDNA 3+ NPU XDNA, the most powerful artificial intelligence, even more than the expected lunarLake for November. I want to see products with MINISFORUM V3 or the Surface 10 Pro, which are ideal products to get the most out of artificial intelligence.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview