News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

What’s happening with Windows 11 and 3 key reasons you should not update

Started by Redaktion, June 28, 2024, 02:43:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

While Windows 11 is considered a solid operating system, it has failed to generate much excitement, leading many people to question the necessity of switching from Windows 10. Below are three of the most annoying things about Windows 11 that have sparked significant criticism and dissatisfaction among users.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/What-s-happening-with-Windows-11-and-3-key-reasons-you-should-not-update.853765.0.html

George

Gosh I'm the 1st?

Where do I start? I think the fact that any customization (including the REMOVAL of Windows products & services!) the user does gets undone on any forced 'update' if it conflicts with Microsofts vision of how they want you to use the OS.

While having customized options on different types of folders MIGHT SEEM interesting, it is PAINFUL when they are NOT what you want and your settings keep getting overwritten.

However besides all the above, the nearly constant CHANGING of the GUI, options and settings along with where they could be found makes WIN11 UNUSABLE.

ArsLoginName

Great points George. I think people aren't commenting because everyone knows MS is not going to change anything and customizations will be gone. I think most importantly are several of the things you are pointing out including updates 'undo' what the user has done.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview