News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

LG Gram SuperSlim with OLED display, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB storage marked down by $831

Started by Redaktion, June 26, 2024, 11:08:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The LG Gram SuperSlim SKU currently discounted to $999 features a 15.6-inch Full HD OLED screen, an Intel Core i7-1360P CPU, 32 GB of memory, and a total of 2 TB of SSD storage. The downside is that most users might have to get used to dongles, as it comes with just three USB-C ports and a 3.5 mm audio jack.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/LG-Gram-SuperSlim-with-OLED-display-32-GB-RAM-2-TB-storage-marked-down-by-831.853002.0.html

julia_top

Intel Core i7-1360P CPU from 2 years ago without artificial intelligence, no one buys this and the price drop is minimal, it should drop even more.
In any case, the public is waiting for the new releases of AMD Zen 5 and lunarlake since the interest of the majority is artificial intelligence, at least when you buy a laptop that is for at least 10 years.

foo

That almost flicker-free OLED display is quite impressive. Too bad they can't still make a big macbook-like touchpad and an ergonomic non-left shifted keyboard without numpad block...

NikoB

Quote from: foo on June 26, 2024, 19:09:19That almost flicker-free OLED display is quite impressive
There is no flicker Free AMOLED in nature with a native contrast of 1m:1+. This is physically impossible due to a number of technological restrictions. I do not believe the results of the test on NB.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview