News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 4 Intel Review: Not up to par anymore

Started by Redaktion, June 24, 2024, 23:33:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Before testing the newest models of the ThinkPad L series, we take a look back. The Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 4 Intel has many worthwhile attributes for office workers, but falters in a few important disciplines compared to more modern competitors - with the screen as an important example.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-L14-Gen-4-Intel-Review-Not-up-to-par-anymore.851923.0.html

Puppy

I like the time has changed. I remember all the old good 4:3 ThinkPads and the next era when the 16:9 was the only possible form factor :-( Now it is finally called a dinosaur :-)

NikoB

I'm practically not interested in 12-14" laptop models, but in this case the shame of Intel is obvious - the 1335U is literally 1.5 times weaker than the Zen4. Why, in principle, take such solutions for testing when everything is obviously obvious and boring? While more relevant do models pass by reviewers?

Pay $1200 for this in 2024? Only if there is a 60% discount...

Adam_N

I got this computer at work. Previously I had a Dell Lattitude E5470 with i5 6300u, so it was actually notebook from a previous era. In general, the Thinkpad L14 gen 4 is ok, but it does not really follow modern trends like a screen aspect ratio. i5 1335u and 8GB RAM is enough for my office work. Only the screen could be a little better, the basic full HD IPS has so-so color reproduction, the previous full HD screen in Dell was nicer. However, in the office, most of the work goes through the external screen and docking station anyway. The structure is quite stiff. The only thing I could complain about is the occasional coil whine. Unfortunately, and my ear is quite sensitive to these frequencies.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview