News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

XMG Neo 16 (Early 24) review: Full RTX 4090 power in a compact gaming laptop

Started by Redaktion, June 24, 2024, 13:09:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Neo 16 is currently one of the most powerful laptops: Core i9 14900HX and GeForce RTX 4090 prepare the computer for gaming, streaming and rendering. An optional, external water cooling system squeezes every last drop from the hardware.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/XMG-Neo-16-Early-24-review-Full-RTX-4090-power-in-a-compact-gaming-laptop.851243.0.html

JUAN_pcbox

$4,000 for an Intel Core i9-14900HX + RTX 4090 chip seems ridiculous to me and I would never buy it before I prefer a desktop PC.
The current trend is to buy ultrabooks that are light in weight, have little consumption, and have enough power for artificial intelligence. The 4 most notable products of this 2024 are: MINISFORUM V3, Surface Pro 10, and GalaxyBook 4, I would love for this website to make a fair and unbiased comparison. And waiting for the new AMD ZEN 5 and intle 15Gen

Toortle

Quote from: JUAN_pcbox on June 24, 2024, 17:50:50The 4 most notable products of this 2024 are: MINISFORUM V3, Surface Pro 10, and GalaxyBook 4,
That's not four. Surf Pro 11 is already available.

ramin

USE INTEL IN LOBTOP IS STUPID , new intel very very hot and under render performance drop (higher price too)  intel heavy overclock new cpu's can win benchmarks, so labtop other hardware will damage soon

amd ryzen is optimum , cool ,powerfull,lower price ,better for gaming like ryzen x3D

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview