News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Retailer reveals potential launch date and prices of AMD Ryzen AI 300 laptops

Started by Redaktion, June 21, 2024, 11:54:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

AMD introduced the Ryzen AI 300 series earlier this month at Computex 2024. The keynote didn't go much into the next-gen processors' availability and pricing details. But Best Buy now has listed laptops with the new CPUs, and these listings suggest the new CPU series will launch on July 15, with the cheapest currently listed laptop being $1,399.99.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Retailer-reveals-potential-launch-date-and-prices-of-AMD-Ryzen-AI-300-laptops.850233.0.html

Jenifer45

Regarding the Asus Zenbook S 16 with Ryzen AI 9 365, I don't like the lack of a numeric keyboard for the 16" it seems like a waste, for that I prefer a 14" and having only 24GB of RAM where the 32GB are, manufacturers always making hardware cuts When it comes to AMD ZEN 5 processors I DON'T UNDERSTAND why they do these things.
Of the featured products that can get more performance out of artificial intelligence currently, SURFACE PRO 10, GALAXYBOOK 4 AND MINISFORUM V3.
These types of products are the stars of this 2024. I hope for a neutral and fair comparison from this website.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview