News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google to partner with TSMC to build Tensor G5 around 3 nm nodes for Pixel 10 and Pixel 10 Pro flagships

Started by Redaktion, June 20, 2024, 14:07:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to a new report, Google has settled on the node upon which it will build its Tensor G5 chipset for its Pixel 10 series flagships. Supposedly, Google will join AMD, Apple, NVIDIA and Intel, among others, in utilising TSMC's new 3 nm manufacturing process.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Google-to-partner-with-TSMC-to-build-Tensor-G5-around-3-nm-nodes-for-Pixel-10-and-Pixel-10-Pro-flagships.850247.0.html

indy

If this is true, this should be the first pixel that's performance parity with most mainline mobile chips.

Still sporting a Pixel 7 Pro. The 8 was so ho-hum in comparison that I expect the 9 to also be pretty ho-hum. So 10 it is!

Mr Majestyk

Absolutely waiting for the Pixel 10 Pro before I decide on an update for my S21. Will be keen to see it compare to iPhone 17 Pro and OnePlus 14.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview