News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Tesla beats Toyota for the world's most popular vehicle as Model Y becomes the most American passenger car

Started by Redaktion, June 19, 2024, 18:29:40

Previous topic - Next topic

indy

Kinda wild that arrogance runs the company, but congratulations are in order for the transformation Tesla has created in the auto industry in such a short period.

Feel/felt the same way with Apple and Steve Jobs.

Can't we have humbleness+confidence leading the corporate world? 

Looking forward to BYD putting the smackdown on Tesla.  I, for one, welcome our Red Overlords. I'll travel to Mexico and buy a BYD before I pay for a Tesla, on principle.

A

Quote from: indy on June 19, 2024, 23:00:37Kinda wild that arrogance runs the company, but congratulations are in order for the transformation Tesla has created in the auto industry in such a short period.

Feel/felt the same way with Apple and Steve Jobs.

Can't we have humbleness+confidence leading the corporate world? 

Looking forward to BYD putting the smackdown on Tesla.  I, for one, welcome our Red Overlords. I'll travel to Mexico and buy a BYD before I pay for a Tesla, on principle.

You aren't going to get real humbleness to lead the corporate world because as the saying goes "nice guys finish last". Of course you will get people pretending to be humble publicly, but being ruthless behind the scenes

I assure you, the CEO of BYD is no better

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview