News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Porsche will pay $4,500 towards a new Taycan to steal you away from another EV brand

Started by Redaktion, June 11, 2024, 19:54:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

In an attempt to entice existing owners with active financing plans on an EV from a competing brand, Porsche is offering up to 3 credits worth $4,500 towards a new Porsche Taycan. This offer is a part of the brand's 'Welcome to Porsche' campaign, and applies to MY24 and MY25 versions of the Taycan.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Porsche-will-pay-4-500-towards-a-new-Taycan-to-steal-you-away-from-another-EV-brand.846124.0.html

Dawnstar

Arrogant brand with dark Nazi history. This promotion is a fraction of their latest price hike and most will pay through the nose in options to get a decent spec.

Reality Checkit

It's not going to work!

Porsche and other upscale German carmakers would Stick with ice engine, otherwise you'd paying just for "German" car interior decorators

Trailzrock

Never thought I'd say this, but I'd rather buy a Chinese electric car than any German car. But I guess that's why the Europeans and the U.S. are putting tarifs on the chinese autos. No other way to compete with them.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview