News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Realme confirms 300W fast charging is in testing, expected to fully charge smartphone under five minutes

Started by Redaktion, June 09, 2024, 12:47:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Last year, there were reports about Chinese smartphone companies working on new fast charging tech that will bring 300W quick charge. Now, in an interview with TheTechChap, Francis Wong, marketing head of Realme, has confirmed that 300 watts charging is already in the testing phase. It is expected to fully charge a smartphone in under five minutes.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Realme-confirms-300W-fast-charging-is-in-testing-expected-to-fully-charge-smartphone-under-five-minutes.845656.0.html

Papsy

Too excessive that's true,battery technology is getting nowhere,it fuels phone addiction to,I'm happy to charge my smartphone when I'm taking a shower in the morning at lower wattage when stepping out.

Chuppachups

Ive always wanted to know but how do you use non-PD protocols to get beyond the limits of what the USB Protocol allows for? Because even USB4 Caps at 230w, are they just like running thicker wire and a proprietary e-marker chip in the cable? I feel like theres going to only be a limited number of methods to actually access 300w charging even if it was available on the device. 

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview