News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Pad 7 series: New OLED tablets set to launch globally

Started by Redaktion, June 07, 2024, 19:19:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi's next-gen tablet lineup, the Pad 7 series, finally looks to be on the way. HyperOS code has now revealed the existence of the Pad 7 and Pad 7 Pro, both of which are expected to launch globally amidst other rumors.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Pad-7-series-New-OLED-tablets-set-to-launch-globally.844615.0.html

mrmeganes

If theres no headphone jack then theres no buy for me, the next best thing I'll have to settle w/ is the new Redmi Pad Pro

LL

For me i don't care for headphone jack, i need extended monitor support, not only mirroring. I want to arrive home or office connect it to a external monitor and start working.

Lets see if Android 15 bring it too.

Shiyu Lin

I don't really care about headphone jack or memory card support. I have heard before that Xiaomi Pad 7 will be 10" or under 10" tablets. So, what I want to know is that is it true that Pad 7 series will no longer be 11" tablets? I want to know the actual screen size. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview