News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Thieves target unoccupied homes for theft in Los Angeles and Orange County using hidden surveillance cameras

Started by Redaktion, May 28, 2024, 05:28:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Thieves in Los Angeles and Orange County, California are using hidden cameras to target unoccupied homes for theft. Wireless home security cameras can be knocked out with Wi-Fi jammers, but as homeowners smarten up and switch to wired security systems, thieves are now using hidden surveillance cameras to hit homes when the occupants are out.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Thieves-target-unoccupied-homes-for-theft-in-Los-Angeles-and-Orange-County-using-hidden-surveillance-cameras.841778.0.html

J Hutchins

I commented on an article similar to this a little over a month ago maybe two and I also informed them that they're using drones to look out while they're doing the robbery as well as having a vehicle in the very near vicinity of the burglary so that they can conceal the take it usually consists of a stolen U-Haul or a box trailer or a toy hauler something that they can conceal it in inconspicuously and moving truck but it will always be in the very near vicinity and it's not just unoccupied homes it's vacant houses that they're robbing as well and they're completely gutting those homes of anything that they can recycle reuse or install in another place also they are using things that they steal from these places to open small businesses like appliance used appliance stores or second-hand shops or they're having weekend estate sales so to speak but it's an open house for a  home whose tenants are none the wiser of what's going on because they are away for vacation or whatever reason they do not answer questions prior to and they don't post any pictures of items to be sold they give specific times for the for sale to begin and end that way they ensure they're gone before the homeowners return to an empty home these people are making a killing taking from hard-working people and it's not just in your state I'm in Kansas and it's been happening here I've been paying attention but nobody's hearing me I'm glad somebody finally posted something about it

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview